Yuksel Erpardo, DDS Ph.D.
Dr.Yuksel Erpardo holds Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery license in Michigan. He earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at the University of Detroit Mercy. He also holds both Doctor of Dental Surgery degree and PhD from the University of Istanbul, Turkey. Prior coming to Michigan, Dr. Erpardo earned fellowship certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Florida, Center for Implant Dentistry. For over nine years he worked as a Clinical Assistant Professor in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department and held the position of Director of Implant Dentistry at the University of Detroit Mercy.
He is an active lecturer and has several published articles. Dr. Erpardo lives in Farmington Hills, Michigan. He is married and has two sons.
Dr. Erpardo is currently a member of:
- ITI (International Team for Implantology)
- AAOMS (American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons)
- MSOMS (Michigan Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons)
- MDA (Michigan Dental Association)
- ADA (American Dental Association)